Sunday, March 18, 2012
Best Buy:Wireless USB Remote Presentation Pointer Pen
Product Description
Ideal for professors, business professionals, lecturers, teachers, students. Red laser pointer - Specs: Wavelength=650nm, Output=1mw). Page up and down function. USB receiver is plug and play - no driver required. Laser distance: Over 200m. Control distance: Over 15m. Padded carrying case included for the wireless laser remote and USB receiver. Remote powered by 1 x AAA Battery (included). Supports MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, ACDSee, Website, Acrobat Reader etc. System support: Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98.
- Red laser pointer - Specs: Wavelength=650nm, Output=1mw)
- Page up and down function
- USB receiver is plug and play - no driver required
- System support: Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98
Wireless USB Remote Presentation Pointer Pen Reviews
Wireless USB Remote Presentation Pointer Pen Reviews
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Wireless USB Remote Presentation Pointer Pen (Electronics) Great value. Works as advertised. Note that the instructions give no indication as to how to change the battery or the type of battery. You slide the bottom of the presenter (with the clip) off after moving a ``hold'' switch on the side. It takes an A23-type 12V battery. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Wireless USB Remote Presentation Pointer Pen (Electronics) This is a great product. High quality and very easy to use. I am in college and use it for all of my powerpoint presentations. Everyone was very jealous because I was not a slave to the mouse on the computer. I was able to just stay at the podium and breeze through my speech. You can go back and fourth in your slides and there is also a red light pointer. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Wireless USB Remote Presentation Pointer Pen (Electronics) I purchased this item hoping that it's cheap price tag was not an indicator of its quality. My hopes were met with flying colors. As a teacher, I use this quite often for presentations and it really allows to me to actually teach and interact with my students instead of shouting information while being tethered to my computer, which is situated in the back of my classroom.I'm really glad that I decided to go with this remote instead of shelling out big bucks for another. I've recommended this to other teachers I work with and all of them have been pleased as well. It's a cheap presentation pointer and is worth every penny that I saved from not spending extra on a more expensive model. |
› See all 8 customer reviews...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment