Sunday, April 22, 2012

Best Buy:4 in 1 Laser Pointer - PDA Stylus - LED Light - Pen


List Price : $29.99 Price : $3.74
4 in 1 Laser Pointer - PDA Stylus - LED Light - Pen



Product Description

4-in-1 Red laser pointer, PDA stylus pen, white LED light, black ball pen. Press button for red laser beam or LED light. Twist barrel for PDA stylus or ball pen.Powered by 3 x LR41 button cell battery included + 3 extra LR41 battery


  • 4 in1 red laser pointer, PDA stylus pen, white LED light, black ball pen
  • Press button for red laser beam or LED light
  • Twist barrel for PDA stylus or ball pen
  • Powered by 3 x LR41 button cell battery included + 3 extra LR41 battery (Total of 6 batteries)


4 in 1 Laser Pointer - PDA Stylus - LED Light - Pen Reviews


4 in 1 Laser Pointer - PDA Stylus - LED Light - Pen Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
54 Reviews
5 star:
 (16)
4 star:
 (10)
3 star:
 (5)
2 star:
 (9)
1 star:
 (14)
 
 
 

18 of 19 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pen, April 2, 2008
By 
Susan J. Sachsenmaier (Madison, WI USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: 4 in 1 Laser Pointer - PDA Stylus - LED Light - Pen (Electronics)
I like this pen a lot. I was concerned that I would like the stylus but not the pen, as I prefer uniball pens and not ball point pens. This pen makes a clean, smooth line that I like just fine. The stylus works as a stylus should. The laser pointer has good distance and a nice point. The LED is bright enough, but you have to hold the button down to keep it on, which is a bit clumsy and inefficient; on the other hand, it cannot be left on by mistake, nor can the button be pushed on by accident in your purse, pocket or briefcase. The pen has a nice grip and is classy looking. I got it for $20 but I see now the price is double that - don't know why. Before I can recommend it for $40, I would want to see how long the ink will last. I don't know if refills are available. I hope so.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


14 of 14 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Business Presentors, March 7, 2007
By 
Jennifer I (Northeast USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 in 1 Laser Pointer - PDA Stylus - LED Light - Pen (Electronics)
I use this constantly when I'm conducting training sessions. So far the battery has lasted almost 1 year and I still haven't had to replace it. The product is sturdy and can take a fall well.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Shrinking lights, October 18, 2009
By 
Jose J. Marquez (Las Vegas, New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: 4 in 1 Laser Pointer - PDA Stylus - LED Light - Pen (Electronics)
Love all the functions but within a week the lights kept sinking further into thr pen making the lights useless.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 54 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment